Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First One . . . Lets see how it goes

Okay so this is the first blog I will be posting.

Not to sure what to begin with so I'm going "to begin at the beginning" (haha schoolhouse). Well today I had religions, english, and theatre. All classes were good and I seem to be understanding the "stuff".

Got home and decided to watch some youtube videos . . . dinner came around and we had spaghetti (which was so good). Then talked to my dad and brother via skype. Finished my chores (cleaning the windows), and sang to Hawk Nelson with my roommate. Then decided to watch "Jurassic Park" (amazing movie, in my favourites).

Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.
Sadler: Dinosaurs eat man, women inherits the earth.
So just going to end my blog in saying that I hope to enjoy the rest of my night and have an amazing day tomorrow (seeing my aunt, and play practice).

No comments:

Post a Comment