Friday, September 24, 2010

Fourth day . . . yes the fourth

This is the fourth message, blog thing i have and will be writing. Anyways, today was good. It wasn't epic but it did have it's moments.


Started off the day with toast and apricot jam (so good, thank you my dear amazing aunt). Then moved to biology class, had to quickly get the questions done, and then presented. Then was the start of my weekend. It was me and my roommates turn to cook. We decided to make chicken stir fry and amazingly it turned out good and wasn't to hard to make. It was very enjoyable. We also had time to play some dutch blitz, which was very fun. 


Went to dorm 24 and watched "She's the Man". 
Viola: Speaking clearly as a third party outsider with no emotional connections to the matter.
Now just writing and waiting for my mom to skype me.


Schools good, starting to get a little bit more confusing but still trying to understand everything. 
I have play rehearsal tomorrow so looking forward to that. And possibly seeing my two cousins and a friend. Excited and happy, but still sad and feeling alone. Hopefully these feelings can just leave me alone and i can just be myself.


Anyways, probably do some homework . . . now i guess.
Hopefully tomorrow will bring out a bit more, and not so much aloneness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment