Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Second . . . maybe better or maybe worse

Today was a joyous day, I was able to see my amazing aunt, who I love so much. But I am skipping and jumping a lot of points that happened in my day.


Woke up and then had a very interesting discussion with the roommates. Went to Biology class learn about the cell. Made a group, in that we need to; talk, research about the smooth endoplasmtic reticulum in the cell.


Then got to go out for lunch with my aunt. Enjoyed talking about everything and lunch was so good (quarter chicken with fries . . . mmmm so good). My aunt also brought me some more food (so I can survive university life).


Clean my room, which no is now orderly and organized (so proud of myself).


Moved then to History class . . . not my favourite (learned all of it about a million times over). Communal (which was too busy, hamburgers, salad, and floats).


And now waiting for 7 to come around so play rehearsal can begin. 


Just excited for it and for devos tonight. Well hopefully everything goes well.


Here's a quote that I have been thinking about all day (just keeps coming back).


Sheldon: Ah, gravity. Thou art a heartless bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment