Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ninth . . . i feel sick

Today was a day of intense fear, because of my theatre presentation. Anyways, my group was somewhat unprepared and i was a little nervous about talking in front of a lot of people. But i got up there are did my thing, and i was clear, loud and said much stuff. I was proud that i was able to do it. Back to the beginning had religions and english all good, a little long but it's okay. Also have two midterms next week, a little nervous, but if i study it should be fine (i think).


Ummm . . . oh i need to read the play Medea for a theatre quiz on Tuesday. I think i will be able to understand it, if i read it a couple of times.


My friend got the lead in the high school play, so excited for her!!! 


Nothing else really, just waiting to go to bed and maybe feel a little better . . . i feel sick to my stomach. Hopefully it passes.
Glinda: You're going to be popular, with an assist from me, you'll be who you be. Instead of being who you are.
Well goodnight, and hopefully tomorrow goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment