Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seventh . . . i got time

SO NOW I'M REALLY ............. AHHHHHH!!!
Okay so my whole blog got deleted so i'm going to try this again (but it won't be as good as the other one, ah technology why do you do this to me????). Back to the subject . . . 

So i was/am really proud of myself because i finished History, i studied, wrote down notes and actually understand the chapter. Proud and smiling!!!

Back to my day, my day was good . . . it was average nothing out of the ordinary really happened. I went to class, went back to the dorm. Had a bagel with chocolate spread (yum) and some tea. Watched some Amazing Race, went back to class. Learned about theatre reviewing and the production design process. ummm . . . . back to the dorm, did history, did laundry. Then had dinner, which was so good. Broccoli, chicken and noodles. I had three serving (i was just that hungry). Finished history and now just trying to finish all my other homework.

Brittany and I did a random act of kindness and did another dorms dishes. It's good to help others without expecting anything back . . . Pay it Forward!!!!

Excited about play rehearsal tomorrow, and excited to see my aunt next week wednesday. Thanksgiving coming up soon, and midterms but i won't let that "rain on my parade". 

Should end with a quote, so here it is . . . well it's not a quote just a really cute story;
Four years ago, when i was 18, i noticed that at night my front window is very reflective so i was pretending to dive in slow motion and shoot, dual pistol style. Suddenly a really hot girl walked past and i was startled and fell over. Embarrassed i waited for a bit and then stood up. As i stoop up i saw her slowly shooting an imaginary rifle from behind a car. We then proceeded to do this for 10 minutes until she did an extremely dramatic death. She wasn't getting up so i went outside to meet her. Once i got to where she was, there was nothing but a piece of paper with a mobile number on it. Today, we are getting married. MLIA
I will end this little, stupid blog with goodnight and maybe tomorrow more interesting stories (who knows?)

1 comment: