Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sixth . . . i think

Today was Sunday, which was the Lord's day, so i went to church. I was really excited because i went with my roommate to the church she was attending. It was a Baptist and it was really interesting. I really like that all the people were so welcoming and friendly, it made me feel like i was wanted.


Had the worship service, talking about how this church was a phase three church. And how we should be helping the spreading of the good news. Met new people and some Redeemer people. Anyways, we tried to get a shuttle back and realized that it left without us, so we started walking back and then the other Redeemer people let us get a ride. It was swishy but it was so much better than walking. 


Got back to the dorm and watch "One Night with the King", the story about Esther. We made some chicken noodle soup, and bisquiks (which was amazing).


Then watched some Dancing with the Stars, and Americans Next Top Model. It was nice to get in some TV time. Went to Church in A Box, for my first time. It was AMAZING, i mean i didn't know all the songs, but i learned them on the way. And hearing the story told to us about  the death of his son, really, it made me feel emotional. And i don't know why i was crying but i've just seemed to become more and more emotional now, maybe i'm just letting out my feelings and not keeping them bottled up inside of me anymore.


I was really touched with the songs we where singing. I was glad they did "Our God is an Awesome God" and "Blessed be your Name." 
Every blessing you pour out i'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in Lord still i will say. Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed by your name, blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be your glorious name.
Thank you Lord, thank you for everything. Thank you that you chose to save me, wretched and sinful as i am. Thank you for loving me and for taking me in. Thank you Lord, THANK YOU LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment